Here we are with our 2013 Road King -Ready for Adventure
Logbook for our Harley Rides
- 5/27/13 Memorial Day ride to the Hangout in Seal Beach with Carolyn for lunch. Great ride on a beautiful day! Also rode over to Jen and Stratty,s house in HB to visit with all of them for a few hours. Thank you to all our service people and veterans for defending our Freedoms in America… Harley is about Freedom too. Miles to 1586 after a 41 mile ride today.
- 5/20/13 Going to work on the Harley adds excitement to my commute. Only takes 5 gallons of gas to fill up the tank at 1,520 miles with 42 mpg!
- 5/13/13 riding to school every day. Full tank of gas at 1,340 miles with 5 gallons.
- 5/2/13 changed the oil for first time at 1110 miles with syntec oil and the bike runs and sounds great. Driving to school 4x per week is fun! Miles at 1200 now.
- 4/22/13 Rode to school today, Earth Day, and then to Neighborhood Car Care to sign the old BMW over… It was time with so many woes. Thanks for 100,000 great miles! Sold the car and now its just the Flex and Harley. Spent some time talking to Dad in his back yard- so nice to see him! Drove home along PCH: miles to 1034 and now ready for its first service. It’s running great!
- 4/21/13 Great morning breakfast ride with Carolyn to Coyote Grill in Laguna, the place of our first date. Miles to 976
- 4/19/13 Riding Harley to school again this week: Commute to school and long ride home through the canyon- miles to 950
- 4/17/13 rode bike to school the past week because the BMW needs work. Miles 869 with 5 gal gas at 861 for 35 mpg.
- 4/2/13 morning ride to Orange for Flex service and off to breakfast too. Gas at 701 with 4.5 gal. Got 35 mpg last tank. Miles to 780
- 3/30/13 Great 101 mile ride to Tummy Stuffer in Old Orange for breakfast then to Irvine Harley for lunch and to see Kurt and the crew. Carolyn loves her new 110 Bling helmet! Busy day at Cooks Corner but stopped in to listen to the band. The long Santiago Canyon was beautiful and warm. Went back to Villa Park to check up in the Flex at the Dealership. Caravanned back home with Carolyn on the the freeway. Miles to 701. Happy Easter tomorrow!
- 3/10/13 Seal Beach cruise on a warm sunny Sunday to the Hangout for lunch. Then over to see Rich at the Dunes. Hit 600 miles.
- 2/24/13 beautiful sunny and breezy morning ride to Seal Beach for an awesome breakfast with my Harley girl at the Hangout. Miles to 563 and 4.6 gallons at 546 miles
- 2/18/13 ride to Dana Point Harbor to see Julie and Joe on their visit to Southern California. We met at Tom’s Yacht along with dad and enjoyed a very nice afternoon. Finished the break-in miles to 531.
- 2/14/13 Hog Heaven Valentines Day ride to The Top of the World in Laguna for appetizers and sunset views. Miles to 494
- 2/10/13 Ocean to Mountain ride from Cappys breakfast to Swallows Inn to Hells Kitchen to Cooks Corner to Corona del Mar dinner at El Ranchito. Fun times with Paul and Yvette and Steve and Barb. Sun and rain and cold too but a great day of riding. 136 miles to 471
- 1/27/13 Sunset ride down coast to Laguna cliff drive- Crystal Cove, Big Corona Beach Overlook and dinner at Bayside Inn in front of the Grand Piano musician. very nice…to mile 358
- 1/23/13 Laguna to OCHD to Cooks Corner through Santiago Canyon. Good long break-in miles to 336mi
- 1/13/13 Newport Back Bay ride to Crystal Cove for breakfast at Pacific Whey- great food on the boardwalk with an ocean view! 23 miles to 259mi
- 1/3/13 First ride of 2013 to Cappy’s for breakfast with Carolyn. ending 236mi.
- 12/25/12 Christmas Ride to Seal Beach for coffee and light breakfast. ending 209mi
- 12/19/12 Jim solo ride through Newport Back Bay and UCI and CDM. ending 177mi.
- 12-7-12 1st month Sunny ride to Seal Beach and back. ending 162mi.
- 11/24/12 Back Bay Reserve drive on a beautiful day. Christmas card photo of the bike. OCHD trip though Labuna Beach and CDM. Finish off the trip with a great dinner at Banderas. ending 131mi.
- 11/12/12 Crystal Cove Beachcomber breakfast with the gang. Then off to Laguna and OCHD. ending 98mi.
- 11/10/12 Cappy’s for breakfast with the Newport Dunes gang (Reles, Castillo, Super Dave, Sue & Linsey. Newport to Bolsa Chica/HB 25mi-50mi
- 11/7/12 4:30pm First ride from OCHD to Newport Beach 10mi-25 mi
Rethink: Fit Food Fun - Live your best life in 2013!
Our Recent WorkRead More
From The Blog
Great 101 mile ride to Tummy Stuffer in Old Orange for...